Intermeccanica Owners' Club
D. 3, Huntington, N.Y. 11743
Contents Newsletters Volume I
bulleting #1 - Club
Structure, Factory location, history, parts -importers
Newsletter #1 - Car names and
production, rust, exhaust parts
- Wanted and for sale lists, parts #'s, interchangeability
- For sale list, front end repair, convertible tops
- Indra notes, get-together, ball joints, keys, owner registry
- Want and for sale list, rear axel replacement,spring specifications, used parts
- Windshields, exhaust system, parking brake repair windshield wiper repair
Detailed presentations are underlined.
Xerox copies of Torino and Italia
owners' manuals and Torino wiring diagrams are available.
Started in November 1973, the Club
has over 25 members and a registry of 50. Current funds total $65.00 (11/74). Membership
for 1975 is $12.00 and will secure Newsletters #7-12. First time new members may purchase
a package of 1974 Newsletters for $3.00; they are free to Charter members.
Every effort will be made to provide
a means by which owners of
Intermecanicca cars assist each other
to make maintenance economical and motoring a joy,
A get-together is planned for April
-- date, place and time will appear in Newsletter #8. Newsletter #7 will contain detailed
presentation of an exhaust system employing Pantara mufflers, and a fix for that annoying
leak in your heater.